Monday, October 8, 2012

My Top 5 Fall Makeup Looks

Celebrities truly inspired me to do this blog today. 
I don't know about you, but when I don't have an idea what to do for my makeup I love to check out some pictures of celebrities. 
These top 5 looks that I have today for you are worn by people that truly inspire me with their style and makeup. 
Also all of these looks can be used as day and night time looks. 

1. Simple Lily Collins 


I love Lily Collins and especially I love all her looks.
This one here is a simple more daytime look.
I love how you can achieve a great put together look just with some blush, mascara and lipstick.

Products I used to recreate this look :
- Avon Invisible light corrector on my eyelids to give them a glow
- Avon Super Extend Extreme mascara
- Avon Ideal Luminous blush in Peach
- Catrice Ultimate Shine lipstick in 070 It's Robin Wood (small amount)

2. Sarah Hyland
How can you not fall in love with Sarah Hyland's big eyes.
This look that she is wearing is perfect for fall. It is smokey and mysterious in the eyes and it's simple on the lips and cheeks.


Products I used to recreate this look :
- Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette (use any brown-grey shimmery color) 
- Avon Super Extend Extreme mascara
- Bourjois Chocolate bronzer
- Alverde lipstick in 30 Silky Nude

3. Nina Dobrev
The Vampire Diaries beauty amazes me when she plays Elena and has little to no makeup in the Tv show, but she's even more amazing when she glams up her look.
This smokey brown eye is amazing and I love how they focused mainly on her eyes and left the cheeks and lips pretty natural, but still with glow.

Products I used to recreate this look :
- Sleek I-divine palette - STORM
- Avon Super Extend Extreme mascara
- Avon Ideal Luminous blush in Peach (use it very lightly)
- Bourjois Chocolate bronzer
- Any lip balm that has a glossy finish, I used my Labelo 

4. Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez has impressed me with many of her looks lately. From all of them I chose to put this one out because it is different to all the others. It is a blue eyeshadow look with a nude lip.
I would choose darker blues.

Products I used to recreate this look :
- Use any blue eyeshadows that compliment your eye color, I don't own a blues eyeshadow palette so if you know a great one please recommend it to me 
- Avon Super Extend Extreme mascara
- Bourjois Chocolate bronzer
- Revlon matt lipstick in Nude attitude 

5. Katy Perry
Katy Perry has an amazing range of looks that you can choose to recreate and to a makeup addict like me she is a goddess because she is so inspiring. I love her funky looks as much as I love her very glamorous Old Hollywood looks.

Products I used to recreate this look : 
- Sleek I-divine palette - AU NATUREL
- Avon Super Extend Extreme mascara
- Avon True Colour blush in Soft Plum
- Alverde lipstick in 124 Beautiful Mauve 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena