Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Review: Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

About 6 months ago I started to put more effort into styling my brows and filling them in. 
Before that I usually just plugged them and if I wanted any shaping I would go to my friend's house, because she is the best in making my eyebrows the perfect shape. 
Then I started to fill them in and used just an angled brush and a brown eyeshadow. I was amazed by the fact that they looked a lot nicer and put together than before. 
So then about a month ago I purchased this eyebrow set.


It is the Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set. I don't remember the exact price, but I think it was about 3,00 €.

This eyebrow set contains: 
- 3 different eyebrow stencils
- 2 eyebrow shadows (lighter and darker brown)
- A little angled brush

What it says on the packaging :
Select required stencil and place it on the eyebrow. Hold it firmly at the edges and apply the eyebrow shadow with the brush. 

I use it every day right after I do my foundation in the morning. I usually use an angled brush. I have one from Eco Tools and the other is from Essence. 

After I apply the eyebrow shadow I brush my brows out and sometimes I brush through some brow gel. The one I use is the Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara. 

With all that done my eyebrows are done. 
Now I can't skip this step at all, because otherwise I feel that my face doesn't look framed and that my look isn't polished. 


That is all for today's post. If you have any questions or anything else to add please live me a comment. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post  :)
xoxo, Dee


2 comments:

  1. I also have this Eyebrow Set and I like it! I just found your blog, and I am following you now :)

    http://parisiamcomingbyjelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment :)
      I'm also following you here on blogger and on twitter :)I really like your blog :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena