Monday, February 4, 2013

Essence Nail Art Express Dry drops - Review

I'm always in a rush to get my nails done beautifully and step out, but when you do 2 coats of nail polish it's hard to get them quickly dry and be able to keep your nails done. 
And after many "accidents" that ruined my manicure most of the time I decided to get some dry drops. 

Essence is my favorite drugstore brand to go to when I need a new product to try, because most of my Essence products have overcome my expectations I have gladly given it the title of favorite. 

So I found this Express Dry Drops on sale and I got it immediately. 




I got home excited to try it out and started doing my nails. Quickly I got to the point of putting the drops on my nails. As far as for first impressions I did not expect this product to be oily in any ways. The good thing about it being oily was that it moisturized my cuticles and made my manicure look even better and more flawless, the downside was that my precious Cosmopolitan, which at the time I used as a surface to do my nails, was all oily and messed up, also my fingers were oily and I couldn't touch anything. 


The next time I found a solution, using a paper towel underneath or a towel. 
Otherwise I was very impressed with the outcome. I have been using this product for a while now and I can say that I like it and I do use it when I am in a hurry to get my nails done and quickly dry. It does make the process faster and from that aspect I am satisfied with it. 


What the product claims:
"Sometimes every second counts: and with the express dry drops your nail polish dries in just 60 seconds! due to the pipette the product can be systematically and dropwisely applied. and the best: fingernails and cuticles will be nourished with vitamin e and almond oil getting extra shine!"



My comments and final review:  
First it is very true that in 60 seconds your nails are dry, but I have to add that only to the touch. It takes a little bit longer to actually start doing something and not ruin your manicure. Though it is also true that it does dry your nails quicker than without using it.
Second I love that they added a pipette and that it isn't a spray one. It has a lot more control over the amount of product you put on your nails, also it allows you to be precise with it. 
And third I totally agree with the last statement. It is 100 % true that the product makes your manicure shiny and flawlessly done and it does nourish the cuticles. 

If you have an Essence counter available where you're from I recommend checking their stuff. 
You could also go to their website and scroll too.
Thank you for reading my post,
Dee.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena