Today I have a celebrity inspired/recreated makeup look that is perfect for new years eve or any other party and dinner occasion you might have coming up.
A while ago I stumbled upon some lovely pictures of this Modern Family actress.
It's the beautiful Sarah Hyland posing on the Red Carpet for the Emmy Awards a few months ago.
You can see my interpretation of the look in the few pictures below.
I love this look, because of the easiness.
It's a neutral eye makeup with a bold lip. In my opinion very classic and appropriate for many occasions and also it's very easy.
What I used :
1. Maybelline AffiniMat Foundation
2. Catrice Matt Face Powder
3. Catrice LE Blusher Stick - 02 Daredevil
4. Catrice LE liquid iluminating base
5. Bourjois Chocolate bronzer
1. Inner Corner -Gladys White from the Sleek Respect pallete
2. On the lid - Cameo Cream from the Sleek Respect palette
3. In the crease - Motown Mink from the Sleek Respect palette
- Essence's eyeshadow in 35 Party all night
4. Brow bone - Cameo Cream
5. Lashline - First Bark and Noir form the Sleek Au Naturel palette
I finished up with some mascara on my lashes and I used Maybelline's Collosal volume express.
You can also add false eyelashes that is of course going to glam up this look even more.
I created the bold dark lip with a lipstick that I have had for a while. It's Gosh 154 Burgundy.
I got it last year while I was obsessing over burgundy lipsticks.
And for all of you that don't like maintaining a dark lip I have an alternative. You can use any nude lipstick that you own in your collection.
In the picture above I used a plain glossy lipbalm from H&M.
|Sarah Hyland looking cute and rocking this makeup look|
I hope you liked this look and if you try it out please tweet me or comment below - it would make my day :)
Thank you for reading and have a nice day,