Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello world!

I am Dee and I'm a beautyholic
I remember playing with makeup when I was a little kid. I enjoyed dressing up and doing my hair and my makeup as if it was my birthday everyday.
In 2009 I discovered the Youtube beauty community. Instantly I was drawn by it. For months I watched beauty videos and learned so much about makeup and techniques on how to apply it. 
As time passed by my makeup collection started to grow. After a while I started to use my knowledge to do other peoples makeup. My friends were kind enough to let me use their face as my blank canvas that was ready to be painted and I was the unexperienced artist. 
So that is how this became a very relaxing hobby for me and blogging was the only way that I could think of to share it with you. 
I hope that my blogs will be helpful and that I will get some feedback from you guys.
Thank you for reading and visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena