Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mini Beauty Haul

It's been raining all morning in my town so I decided to go out and do some shopping.
I went to my favorite drugstore Muller and got some new beauty items.


1. Essence My Skin moisturizer + Essence My Skin caring cleansing wipe
Quick review: I love the this moisturizer. I've been using it for 3 months now and now I just repurchased it. I will do  a detailed review of this product in the future.




2. Terra Naturi Liquid make-up testers
I open and tried out one of the foundation testers. Even though the coverage and finish was very nice, I didn't like at all the texture of the foundation. I just could not work with it, but I will try out the other tester again and try to work around it.


3. Essence Rebels collection - soft matte lipgloss in Mauve like a Rockstar
This product is exactly what it describes to be. A soft matte lipgloss. I personally love it because I love lip products with matte finishes. If you want you can always add some glossy lipgloss over it or just leave it like it is. Swatches of this product will be in a separate post. 






4. Essence Rebels collection - lip & cheek pot in Peach punk



I was really excited to purchase this product. I love multifunctional products and this was just an amazing addition to my makeup collection. It's a summery color and it gives the right amount of color to your lips and cheeks. Also it's buildable which is a huge plus for me, but it has a matt finish so if you don't like matt products I would not recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena