Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review: My Favorite Concealer


I don't know about you guys but for me concealer is the one beauty product I could not live without. 
If I could choose between any foundation or concealer I would always stay true to this one. 

The first thing that I love about it is that the texture is very smooth and it's very easy to work with.
It soaks into your skin pretty fast, but don't worry not too fast, so you have time to work it in properly.
It is a medium to high coverage concealer and it's buildable without looking caked on.
I love using it under my eyes and on my blemishes.
You can use it with your fingers or you could use a brush. I tried out a lot of brushes to apply it with, but these two were the best. So if you don't like using your fingers you can try using one of these brushes.






1. A blending brush with synthetic bristles. 
You can use any brush you have. I know that the Mac 224 blending brush also works great with this. 
The one that I use is form Oriflame. 














2. A flat fluffy eyeshadow brush works well too. 
I use this one more for my blemishes and not that much to cover up my dark circles under my eyes. 
You can use any brush of this kind that you have. 
This one is the Essence eyeshadow brush.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena