Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Collective MINI Haul

A few days ago I went to pick up some back up products and as always I got some new makeup products as well. It's for sure becoming an addiction. 
Starting from the left these are the products :
1. Alverde Naturekosmetik eyeshadow - 10 Rosy Touch
2. Alverde Naturekosmetik eyeshadow - 30 Shimmery Taupe 
3. Alverde Naturekosmetik lipstick - 30 Silky Nude
4. Catrice Revoltaire Collection lipstick - C01 Colour Bomb
5. Catrice Revoltaire Collection blush - C01 Colour Bomb

And that is for this post if you want me to do a post with swatches just let me know in the comments or you can also contact me on my e-mail or my twitter. 

Thanks for reading :) 
Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena