Thursday, June 28, 2012

TOP 10 Summer Lipsticks

Today I wanted to do another version of the summer favorites.
For me in summer the one thing that has to stand out is the lips. And summer is the perfect season for incorporating bright and vibrant colors into your everyday makeup routine. It is a little annoying that they melt but if you take good care of them they won't.
So here are my TOP 10 favorites for this summer.

1. Manhattan Creamy nude lipstick - 53H Rosewood
This is a great nude color that is for all off you girls that don't like brights in the summer but are not afraid of a little pinky tone added to the nude.

2. Essence 50's Girls Reloaded collection - 02 I'm sailing
Is a Nude/Coral/Orange toned lipstick. It looks very nice on your lips and I also recommend it if you want an orange tinted lipstick without going crazy with it.

3. Deborah Milano - 03 Atomic Red
Is in my opinion a true coral color. It gives such a great color to your lips and also it stays pretty long on.

4. Maybelline N.Y. Watershine - 110 Pink Sugar
Two words for this one: Bubble Gum Pink.

5. Revlon Matte - 004 Pink About It
I have done a review on this lipstick a while ago so you can go and check that out. In a few words this is the perfect watermelon color. Who loves watermelon?! Me !

6. Catrice Revoltaire - C01 Colour Bomb
I was so excited to find this matte lipstick. It is a Pink/Coral color and it looks amazing on. It doesn't dry out my lips and stays on long.

7. Deborah Milano - 9 Red
This one is not just a summer favorite, it's is much more than that. I've worn it through whole spring and I can not get enough of it.

8. Essence Urban Messages Lipstick
For all lovers of sheer red lipsticks this is the perfect match for you. And to addition to all of it it is super moisturizing and caring for your lips.

9. Essence 50's Girls Reloaded collection - 01 Back to the 50's
This just reminds me of a polka dotted dress or a stripes dress. It's the perfect shade to complete a nautical look.

10. NYX - LSS 511 Chaos
If you've been looking for the perfect night out red, than this is your winner.
It's a beautiful red with pink undertones. You can apply little bit for a day look or you can build it up for a fantastic night look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena