Saturday, January 4, 2014

Remembering 2013

Hello lovely readers,
It's 2014 !!! 

Today as my first post this year I wanted to start with something a little more personal. 

I don't know if you will like it, but it's nice to share a piece of myself with you once in a while.

Life is a roller coaster and so was this year for me.
2013 gave me so many things to be thankful for and gave me amazing moments of clarity and happiness that I'll always keep in my heart. It gave me a few obstacles too, but what would life be without those. 

Life has it's ways of putting you down and also giving you a hand and saving you when you need that.
And these year something changed for me and in that wonderful process of changing I saw results. It all resulted into me having 3 whole months of happiness and joy and fun. It would have lasted probably if I would just let myself not worry too much but it is what it is.



I wish I would have stayed more positive through this year, rather than always focusing on the negative and why those negative things happen. 

Overall 2013 has been a good year for me. I like to call it the year that has thought me a lot about change. It has allowed me to like change and to me wanting to push myself more. 

I'm truly thankful for this year and the experiences that I went through and with all of that said I am who I am today, because of choices I've made.

So lets take this moment and embrace the new year, embrace a new beginning of a great journey. 


Thank you for reading, comments are always welcome :)
I wish you a Happy New Year, 
Divna



1 comment:

  1. Meni je vedno super brat te malce bolj osebne objave :) Je pa tudi zame 2013 bilo super leto, upam, da bo 2014 le še boljše :) Pa tudi tebi želim isto :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena