Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

"To love someone is one thing, when someone loves you it's another. But to be loved by the person you love ... that's everything..." - brilliant words from Paulo Coelho

Hello :)

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and even though I don't have a significant other at the moment,  I do still enjoy what the day celebrates - and that is LOVE - although I do think that we should celebrate love everyday. Is it just me?!

Anyway this is the look that is inspired by this day and some things I bought from the Essence V-day LE collection Love Letters.

FOTD

My eye-makeup up close 
I also played around with some nail polishes. As a base I used the Rose in Love and for the red part I used Essie's Twin sweater set and Leading Lady.

NOTD

I decided to purchase these few products that are quite complimentary - great job on this one Essence.

The products that I bought from the Love Letters LE


Swatches
Other products I used on my face:
- Foundation : Maybelline The Erases in 010 Ivory
- Concealer: Catrice All Round concealer palette
- Blush: Catrice Rosewood Forest
- Brows: Essence eyebrow designer in 02 Brown
- I primed my eyes with Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Pink Gold
- Mascara: Maybelline the Rocket
- Lips: A lipbalm from Essence - no name because the label has worn off :)

Also I am sharing with you this video from Nick Miller who has the most brilliant videos ever.
He pretty much explains everything very well so I won't spoil it at all.



Thank you for reading :)

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day and if you do, how did you spend it?

I'd love to know so comment below :) 

Have a nice day, 
Divna


4 comments:

  1. Makeup mi je še posebej všeč, res ti paše. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lušten make up! :)
    Drugače pa sem te nominirala za Liebster Award.. več info : http://thegoodthingoftheday.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful makeup!

    www.blushingbeauty90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena