Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Start


At the beginning of every year we're all putting so much pressure on the 01.01.20xx year. It's the day of something new, it gives us hope that something greater is yet to come, motivation to do stuff we've always dreamt of doing, we just set so many goals and expectations.
Now normally a lot of people call this behavior quite naive, since usually most people tend to fail their so called "New Year's resolutions". But in my opinion this whole NYR thing is great.
If that's what motivates you, if it gives you hope, than do it. I mean what is life without hope.

Enough rambling ... what I'm trying to say is that I've decided that 2015 is going to be a remarkable year for me, a new start, a first page of an exciting book, and I want to share it with you. Anyway I want 2015 to be the year of change. And if you want to make fun of me, because of my decision, go ahead in the comments below, although I'm not changing my mind ! :D

And I know you're already thinking that everyone says that every year and I have probably said this before.. but this time I feel more determined than ever. I want this, as a matter of fact I need this. 
And no matter how many bumps in the road I encounter I'm willing to push myself and not give up, not this time.


One of the things that I have been missing this year is blogging and there were so many times I wanted to pick up my laptop and just write a post, though everytime I would sit down and start, everything that I wrote seemed irrelevant and without any inspiration, it was like I had lost my abillity to write, I felt like I had lost my voice.
Maybe I wasn't motivated enough or maybe I should just blame it on the poor basic template I had at that time (probably I'm always going to think my template isn't good enough), but nevertheless I didn't post anything for so long.
And that leads us to december of 2014  - and there I am feeling poorly and stressed out about uni and all I wanted was to find a way to de-stress and feel like myslef again, and in that momment all I could think about was blogging. It seemed like the only reasonable answer to everything. And I started to reminisce about how much fun I used to have doing this and few hours later there I was with my so called Bloger Binder printing out schedulles and taking notes.
So many ideas were just flying around in my mind and I wrote it all down and then and there I felt like I was back, my voice was back and that soon everything will start hens the concept of the new beginning. 

So all I can say in my defence is that my gut is telling me to do something, it's like screaming at me - at least that is how i feel and well for the first time in my life I think I'm going to follow what IT says. 

I'm really excited for this year and everything I have planned for my blog and I hope you will enjoy my upcoming posts. Of course your feedback is very welcome and I'll very glad to hear it. 


That is it for today :) 
Thank you for reading and have a nice day, 
Dee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena