Monday, March 23, 2015

Colective Haul #1 + Mini Reviews

Hello lovelies !

I've felt quite inspired lately so I thought I'd use it all to blog and fill your feed with posts, why not am I right?
Anyway I haven't been buying a lot of things at once so I was waiting for items to pile up so I can post them collectively.
This are products that I've accumulated from a few trips to the drugstore.

- Ziaja Sensitive moisturizer - Nivea Pure&Natural day cream - Garnier Perfect Blur primer -

1. Ziaja Sensitive Skin soothing day cream with SPF 20: since I bought this moisturizer has become really and important step in my skincare and I like to use it when my skin feels dry and when I need extra hydration. I also love using it under makeup for a more flawless dewy finish.
I do need to mention that it has a specific smell, to me it smells great, nothing particular, kind of like a cream would smell like, but my mom has mentioned that she can not stand the smell of it so I guess that part is individual.
I do recommend it though, because it gives the skin so much moisture.

2.  Nivea Pure & Natural soothing day cream for dry and sensitive skin: 
I have been using this one for the past year of year and a half. I'm planing on doing a more detailed post on it, since it is one of my holy grail skincare products.

3. Garnier Perfect blur primer: A newcomer on the market that I have fallen in love with, it works perfect, and I love how smooth it leaves my skin when I apply it. It leaves the foundation looking flawless.
- Alverde wash cream - Alverde Peeling and mask - Alkmene wash creme - Balea peeling -

4. Alverde Clear washcreme: another of my holy grail skincare products. I use it on it's own and in a combination with a peeling.

5. Alverde Clear Peeling and mask: since I love the washcream from this line I thought I'd give a go to the peeling too. I still haven't gotten to using it yet, so I'll keep you posted on that one.

6. Alkmene Washcreme with tea tree oil: this product has surprised me the most from all my purchases, in a positive way of course. I love the smell of it, it's so natural and silky on my skin, I love washing up with it. I also use it to dessolve my makeup before taking it off with a wipe.

7. Balea Enzim peeling: this is another experimental product that I haven't used yet. 

- Catrice 1+1 nailpolish - Essence Come to Town Nail set - Essence Come to Town Quad - Essence Come to Town eye pencil -

There is not much I can say about these 4, since they can pretty much speak for themselves with those gorgeous colours.
The Essence ones I got from the winter/Christmas collection, but not just because I love Christmas, but also because I love that deep burgundy red colour.
And the Catrice nailpolishes were just a lucky bonus, plus who wouldn't fall in love with that brilliant topcoat.

That is all I had to share with you today.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post!

Do you own any of these products and what's your opinion on them?
What's the last makeup item you've bought? 

Thank you for reading and have a nice day,
Divna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena