Monday, December 9, 2013

Fall Colective Haul: part 1

Well hi there ! :)


Today I have for you the proof of how naughty I've been this fall and I have it in two parts.
I hope Santa will forgive me and still bring me my present for Christmas ?!

Anyways lets get into the details of what I got in the past two months.


First I'd like to state that "A girl can never have enough nail polishes, it never stops !"
So to honor that statement I invested in some nail polishes.
The one to the left is Essence Colour&Go - 112 Time for romance which has a sand finish that you'll be able to see in the picture below.
The middle one is Essie's Twin sweater set.
And last but not least I decided to give this thing a try - The Essence "Better than gel nails" top sealer.


I was searching for a lighter consistancy foundation and my lucky winner was the Maybelline - AffiniMat Foundation.  I like it so far, If I happen to fall in love with it I'll let you know.


The next item is a just another addition to all my other Color tattoos and this one is in the shade 70-Metallic Pomegranate.
It look great on its own and also it's a great shade for a fall/winter smokey eye.


Last but not least is a product that everyone has been raving about for a long time now and influenced by those individuals I was pursaded to buy this item.
It is the popular Nivea Lip butter - Vanilla & Macadamia
I've also been reading a lot of blog's and a lot of people do state that this isn't worth the rave. 
However in my opinion it's a nice product. It isn't as moisturizing as I expected, but for me the scent gets me. It just smells too good and I can't hate it. 



And that is all for this part. 
Have you tried any of these products and which one do you like best?

Let me now in the comments I would love it ! 

Have a nice day, 

Dee

2 comments:

  1. Js sm ta mesec kupila 3 essie lake, sm ful zadovoljna :)
    pa tale Essencov je lep :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uuu :) lepo :)
      jst bom tudi kmalu porabila ta Dm-ov kuponcek :)
      Jih mam kar ene par ogledanih :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me !
If you happen to be a blogger yourself, please make sure to leave me the link to it in your comment :)
I would love to check it out :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Among Beauty Drawers, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena